Friday, March 6, 2015

Thu, Feb 5, 2015

Okay so if you didn't know today is P-day! I don't know if I will always right this early but it will defiantly be on this day! So a week and a day. I can't believe its been that long. I am now the Lords missionary! (sung to the song Army of Heleman) I don;t know if that has fully sunk in yet. Right now I can only think about the language. I want to know more than I do and it gets me frustrated and a little down on myself. And there isn't much else we do but learn the language, so it is constantly on my mind. And I guess I need to be patent and wait on the Lords timing which I thought I learned with my knee injury, but he is again teaching me how to fail and be happy about it. So I guess that's what I'm going to do! :) Everyone tells of the important of the time spent here at the MTC. So I feel like I don't know how to work hard. I would like to work hard but I guess I'm just not exactly sure how I direct my time and efforts, sometimes I feel like there isn't enough time to do anything. But when we are given a 4 hour block of study time I don't know what to do first.

So your right I need be able to be calm and still so the Spirit can be with me and guide me. So when the teachers only speak Albanian when they teach, if that isn't a language overload I don't know what is! Ha-ha no extra sleep at the MTC! Me and some other sisters in my district and zone wake up early in the mornings to workout. But I love it's great! My district is pretty great! One interesting thing is that a couple of the elders and sisters are picking it up like nothing! They are also the ones who want to goof off. And the ones that seem to be working extra super hard are really having a hard time with it. And I like always is somewhere in the middle. not doing bad, nor great. But I want to be great. How do I get there?! Also tell all those language missionaries I know to write me ( Cheis Shon Logan). I could use there advice.

love you all I was in the starting blocks and the gun has been fired!

On your marks get set go!

Love Motra Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment