Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Jun 13, 2016

Besiana!

So we call investigators friends and me and Motra Folup were talking this week about how we lost a friend... but we gained a sister! Besiana got baptized this Saturday, and she even said herself that "now I'm your sister"! The Pristina branch is definitely a small little family (my favorite kind!) and now Besisana is a part. And this Sunday the soldiers that helped with Besiana, shared their testimonies about how this experience is not what they expected when they got deployed to Kosovo. They said this experience has strengthened their testimonies and the testimonies of their families back home. I felt so blessed being a part of not only building Besisana's testimony but also the testimonies of men who have always been members.

We had an exchange this week and I was with Motra Dunn for a day. She is in my MTC group. So she is leaving soon and being with her made me so grateful for the time that I have! And for the place that I am and for the people I teach and my little companion! I see that God has put me where he needs me and I think he does that all the time with everyone. 


This week a girl form Utah wandered into our church on Sunday. Some how she found the church because it is were she needed to be. It was cool because she worked in Motra Folup's home town, and her father is the head coach for track at Utah State. (so i think i have unofficially met him) she said small world! And I think that's it's God's world.

So my talk at the baptism was about the Holy Ghost. And i was so grateful for that topic. I found so many great thing in my searching. I added them below. He is one of the greatest gifts we have been given. He helps us along the way, through him we become better.

Love you all so very much!

Motra Henderson

Moses 6

60 For by the water ye keep the commandment; by the Spirit ye are justified, and by the blood ye are sanctified;

61 Therefore it is given to abide in you; the record of heaven; the Comforter; the peaceable things of immortal glory; the truth of all things; that which quickeneth all things, which maketh alive all things; that which knoweth all things, and hath all power according to wisdom, mercy,truth, justice, and judgment.







Here is Besiana on her special day! 

These are two american soldiers that have helped her along the way! One baptized her(Overbay) the other gave her the Holy Ghost(Bowman).

No comments:

Post a Comment