Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Invite





This week I have seen the Lord putting people in our paths preparing their hearts, and all He needs us to do is invite. A potential investigator that hasn't been progressing came to church because after not talking for a while we invited her to church and she came. Or two girls that were interested in learning English, We invited them to a baptism and now they're our new investigators. This Sunday the Spirit was so strong in the meeting, I am always amazed at the power fasting brings. At church we talked about family and it got me so excited! I want everyone to know what we know about families! And That they have a Heavenly Father that loves them! How can I not share this message and every person deserves to hear it. So, this week I want to reach out. I don't know who the Lord has prepared but they are there and I must put in the effort to find them! Just want you to know my love for my family makes me want to share it with others!

D&C 59: 14 Verily, this is fasting and prayer, or in other words, rejoicing and prayer.

Another example of aligning my will with the Lords! But good thing He promises His help! And the advice I have been given recently is to ask the Lord!

Love Motra Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment