Saturday, January 16, 2016

Nov 16, 2015

Motra Cerekja is from Elbeson she is 20 and it studying in Tirana, and she dropped work and school for two months to serve a mini mission. Did I mention she has been baptized for a year on November 8? She is such an example to me! She has a great desire to learn from the scriptures. I need to learn to study like her!

So we prayed specifically to find a family and the Lord answered our prayers that night. so this week we prayed that we would find a friend (our mission president calls our investigators friends) who is 22 years old. Getting a little more specific with our prayers. And was our goal for the week and it wasn't happening. there is a saying in Albanian(they call them words of wisdom) Zoti von por mos harron Which means that he never forgets but sometime we have to wait. And after a rough Sunday of street contacting and tracking for most of the day we got a referral from an Elder in Tirana. The Lord answers in His way and His time. The families are doing pretty good. I pray that we can help them come closer to Christ.

Everyone here is talking about the Paris thing in Albanian but I think I picked up what happened. And when they talk about it I just think about how our message is a message of peace

Love Motra Henderson

Motra Cerekja and our city, and at the baptism





No comments:

Post a Comment