Saturday, March 12, 2016

Feb 29, 2016

Information on return date;  It's funny you asked because my official return date is 29 June. But if you do the math that is 17 months. Because our transfers are 3 months but the mtc was only 2 months, so one month gets lost in the transition. Our mission President gives us the option to extend, and an extension is 6 weeks. I have talked a little to my President during an interview about it, because I had some questions, and I was hopping he would help me decide what to do, (you know me and how indecisive I am) The extended date is 10 August. This would be 18 months and 2 weeks. 

I think now that I have thought about it I think I know what I'm going to do. I was really confused because I had prayed about it and felt that I wasn't getting an answer. And to be honest I don't think I was, but then I was reminded of the Elder Scott talk. He answers with a yes, no, or nothing. And I am realizing that more often than not, that is what he gives me. He is either testing me, letting use my free agency, or he really trusts my judgement. 

Ne fund e fundit (lastly) The amount of sisters in our mission is shrinking drastically, we are very few, so they need sisters. And when thinking about it a question (not an answer but a question) came to my mind. Which field does the Lord need you most? I know that I am in the Lord vineyard and I am doing his work. The opportunity to serve with all my time is short (but we never have to stop serving him with all our hearts). I would be grateful for the opportunity to serve for an extra two weeks. I am so grateful for your love, support and prayers.  See you when I see you!

I'll tell you more about my week in my next email

No comments:

Post a Comment