Thursday, August 4, 2016

Aug 1, 2016

Kosovo summer

This week we did a service for Donjeta, we helped her move down the street. We brought the elders and the Larsons turns out the husband speaks English so he became friends with elder Larson! He has that effect on people! The Larson's remind me of Grandma and grandpa Bates. The new and exciting thing of this week was that we started English course. We are teaching beginners again but when we started last time we had 35 people or more. There went enough chairs. This time we started and there was 15. I don't know why our summer course has less, I thought it would have more. It's funny in the summer there seems to be a lot more people outside , but everyone here in Kosovo right now doesn't live here. They are visiting their families, some of them don't even Albanian.

Alma 5:14 And now behold, I ask of you, my brethren of the church, have ye spiritually been born of God? Have ye received his image in your countenances? Have ye experienced this mighty change in your hearts?
19 I say unto you, can ye look up to God at that day with a pure heart and clean hands? I say unto you, can you look up, having the image of God engraven upon your countenances?

ju dua
Motra Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment